PROGRAM WITSTHLM 2018
09:00 Registration opens for Folkets Hus
Registration and mingle with the sponsors. It is not possible to get a ticket at the entrance. No ticket = no entrance.
Conference09:00-10:00 Registration, breakfast and mingle with sponsors
10:00-10:03 "I Adore You", Linda Waxin, MatchingID
10:03-10:10 The Magnettes
10:10-10:15 Introduction, Sabinije von Gaffke and Anna Olin Kardell, moderators
10:15-10:45 "Dangers of Supremely White Data and Dominantly Male Analysis - Fighting for algorithmics transparency, accountability, and fairness is a team effort.", Joy Buolamwini, Founder of the Algorithmic Justice League
10:45-11:00 "The future is brighter than you can imagine - here's why", Mouna Esmaeilzadeh, Medical Doctor, Neuroscientist, Visionary entrepreneur and TV profile
11:00-11:30 "#Metoo and #Teknisktfel - now what? Driving real and long-lasting change in the tech industry", Annie Lööf, Leader of the Centre Party, Amelie von Zweigkberg, Head of Industrial Development Teknikföretagen, Anna Wikland, Google, Johanna Mannung (#teknisktfel) and Siduri Poli, Changers Hub
11:30-11:33 Audience energizer
11:33-11:40 Valerie Bannert-Thurner, Global Head of Risk & Surveillance, Nasdaq - Ring the Bell for Equality from NYC. How technology is fighting financial crime. Fireside chat with Anna Olin.
11:40-12:00 "Welcome to a New Reality" - How VR and AR will change the world for the better
12:00-12:15 "Robots, robots and more robots!", Danica Kragic, KTH
12:15-12:17 "A message from the Mayor of the city of Stockholm", Karin Wanngård
12.17-13.30 Light lunch
13:30 Breakout tracks- Artificial Influence: How AI is reshaping our society (and not in the way you think), (Hall A) Dr. Rumman Chowdhury, Accenture. Bringing AI to your company: tales and tips from the other side, Galina Esther Shubina, Northvolt. The session will finish with a panel led by Sabinije von Gaffke
- Using frontier technology as a catalyst for ideas & innovation, (Hall B), Liva Lager and Tove Blomgren
- Digital leadership in a brave new world, (Hall C). Panels led by Marie Fossum-Strannegård, EY, including Anki Ahrnell, Bonnier Media Group, Anna Stenberg, WES, Ebba Ljungerud, Kindred Group, Katarina Cornelius, Cybercom, Elsa Bernadotte, Karma, Stephanie Huf, Telia Company Division X, Åsa Hedin, Non-Executive Board Director & Business adviser
- Starting up, Starting over: What startup life is really like, (Room 202), Maral Kalajian, Watty, Peppy Pal
- How immersive technology (VR/AR) will change our future, (Room 201), Elena Malakhatka, KTH
- Experience AI and machine learning in your everyday life, (Room 203+204), Hands on Demo Stations, Accentureand Fjord
- Change your everyday life with robotics, (Room 300), Danica Kragic and Scania
- Why Blockchain Is Everybody’s Business, (Room 307), Tove Andersson, KryptoGäris
Conference15:30-16:00 Panel: Building sustainable businesses, Dr Vedrana Högqvist Tabor, Boost Health, Rebecka Carlsson, Gigafood, Ishtar Touailat, Tieto, Elina Berglund Scherwitzl, Natural Cycles and Angelica Lips da Cruz, ALDC Partnership.
16:00-16:10 Interviews - Reach for Change
16:10-16:25 "Integrated solar panels - from idea to final products", Anna Svensson, SolTech Energy
16:25-16:50 "Creating a better future with drones & AI" Helena Samsioe, Globhe
16:50-17:00 Round-up, Sabinije von Gaffke and Anna Olin Kardell, moderators
17:00 Mingle with snacks and drinks at Folkets HusAge to participate is limited to 18 years, as we will serve alcohol. We have to control the age of everyone who order from the bar, so please bring ID.
List of speakers